Mojca is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met in my life. She has given me the tools that I needed to deal with various problems in my life, as well as give me an insight into my own mind. She is most definitely an amazing life coach and you can really feel her passion for her job. I was hesitant about getting a life coach at first and I've not had a single moment of regret since I decided to work with her. I cannot thank her enough.
After several years of doing the same type of work I felt it was time for me to pick a more fulfilling career path. Mojca helped me gain more clarity, confidence and momentum to progress by gently guiding me to find my answers through relevant questions and exercises. She knows how to connect and keep me engaged. I am feeling a lot more excited now about the future than 3 months ago.
I had a session with Mojca a few days ago to process and think through an incident that left me feeling upset and confused.
She held a beautiful space, in which all the parts of me could feel safe, heard, validated and listened to.
By the end of the session I had so much more clarity about what had REALLY happened in that upsetting event. There was so much going on "under the surface" that my conscious mind was not aware of.
I was judging myself and my behaviour and felt like "I did it all wrong" before we started. And by the end of our time together I felt calm, collected, AMAZED at what was revealed, and had so much more understanding and compassionate for myself and my behaviour.
It was so valuable and helpful. I highly recommend sessions with Mojca!
I found coaching with Mojca extremely helpful for me to progress towards my goals and objectives at that time.
I was struggling with many things going on and feeling constantly like I didn’t have enough time or wasn’t focused enough to reach my goals. I therefore felt like I was constantly falling short on myself and inadequate. These things included studying for my masters, keeping up with a healthy lifestyle and exercise, quitting smoking, working out my career path.
Mojca’s coaching helped me hone in on these things and assisted me in applying techniques to keep my focus by understanding what was blocking me and why I felt I was always falling short.
The techniques and sessions with Mojca had a tangible result in allowing me to progress in all the areas I wanted to focus on; I found the sessions so very insightful and somehow lightened the load I felt I had on my shoulders which was preventing me from taking the paths I wanted to take.
Today I still apply and use some of the techniques in terms of focusing on goals and understanding how to get there and why I want to get there.
Mojca coached me for 6 sessions between February – May 2018. I found this an incredibly worthwhile experience. Our sessions helped me reflect on areas in my life where I wanted to find direction. We worked on setting goals in my career and creative side.
As a result, the combination of sessions and independent tasks outside the 1-2-1 have given me the confidence to apply for a new role. I was lucky enough to be invited to interview for the role and I am currently waiting to hear the outcome. Regardless of the outcome, I feel like I have achieved success in an area that was causing me a great deal of discontent.
I am so very happy with the coaching experience. The guidance, support and wellbeing that Mojca provided really helped me find happy again 😊
[added later: Corrie landed that job! Yay!]
I signed up to work with Mojca because I felt overwhelmed with everything and mostly unhappy. I felt like I didn't have enough time to do all I wanted to do and also that I was lost in my life.
I wanted to feel happiness in my life again, a great sense of wellbeing, just like I felt back in 2013 during these amazing months of my life while I felt so happy and in a perfect state of mind - connected to others, paying attention to everything & everyone & enjoying life so much.
We started the coaching sessions in August and finished in November 2018 - Mojca helped me understand my blocks and structure my thoughts to help me reach this state again. She made me think and realise that my mind could be the only one stopping me.
Today I have all the keys to my wellbeing and I see things way differently than I did before our sessions: I am relaxed, I feel blessed and incredibly lucky - thank you Mojca.
My focus for coaching with Mojca was to work on some of my inner dialogue which was getting in the way of me moving forward in starting my business. I wanted to deepen my understanding of how this dialogue within me was affecting my confidence, self-worth and self-belief.
Mojca’s coaching approach really worked well for me, being fun, open, curious and gently challenging. I found working with her a transformative experience.
I have worked with my inner critics before during therapy, and during my coaching training, as well as reading many self-development books over the years, but this experience with Mojca was something different. I felt it raised my awareness of where these ‘voices’ came from, how they were effecting my life on a daily basis. I have known for some time that these ‘voices’ within us are formed throughout our lives, they have a protective factor, but if we allow them to dominate us then this can have a negative impact on us living our life to its fullest potential.
I discovered many aspects of myself during our work together which surprised me. I felt them as energies, often felt within my body. I can ask these aspects of myself in if I choose, but the biggest takeaway was that I now know that to stay centred and in your own power you need to focus on being in the driving seat. This has and is having a lasting effect on my life, with increased confidence and self-belief.
Mojca holds a loving, supportive, compassionate and safe space to explore what can at times feel scary as these aspects of ourselves show up. The container she holds empowers you to connect to these aspects of yourself, often hidden within the shadows.
Mojca’s skilful, intuitive way of working shines a light on these parts of us, bringing healing, growth and transformation. I cannot recommend her work enough, it’s truly remarkable and life changing.
I signed up for coaching with Mojca because I needed someone to inspire and encourage me to grow into the person I wanted to become. I wanted to be able to flourish in my studies, create a professional CV and carry out presentations, without self-defeating behaviours and negative self-talk taking over.
I found her very knowledgeable, warm, understanding and able to help me come up with the solutions for my issues. I benefited from each session, and had clarity and specific goals to work on.
All my sessions were big improvements where I always took away a new part of who I have become. As a result of our coaching, I now prioritise, plan and carry out jobs I have committed to doing, I can present to others calmer, completing essays with a direct timeline and plan.
I am very happy now with my life priorities as I work through things and are ticking them off. The achievements I have made so far are phenomenal and I am truly thankful to my coach for all her input and encouragement.
Coaching has opened doors for me that were closed before and it has enabled me to move to the next dimension, it has been my ticket into a future of hope and happiness. The process of coaching was cooperative, non-judgemental and clear with a good checking in of the last session.
I would recommend Mojca to anyone because she has the warmth, compassion, ability, knowledge and skills to work on all levels to meet individuals where they are and to motivate, encourage and inspire. Professionals who are wanting to lead, grow and develop their lives and careers would benefit richly.
Working with Mojca is always an exciting, creative journey. Her supportive, yet empowering way always gives me faith that I will come out of a session with deep clarity, a sense of empowerment and strength. Mojca has an incredible way to identify issues and take you on a journey. Her ability to listen and really hear what you are saying and not saying is one of Mojca's greatest strengths.
Working with Mojca will give you a bucket full of tools/creative ways of seeing things and I can assure you it will be a delight!!
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Site Owner via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Mojca Henigman Coaching (Site Owner);
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Site Owner and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Site Owner and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.mojcahenigman.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Site Owner is the "data controller". This means that Site Owner determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
c. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Site Owner will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to be able to perform our service and to obtain advice from professional advisers;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
c. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. We are certified to SOC 2. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
24. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
25. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
26. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
29. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
30. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
32. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
33. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Site Owner to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
34. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
35. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
36. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
37. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
38. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
39. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
42. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
43. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Site Owner by email at email@example.com.
24 July 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.